Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Attackwatch.com - Beware America - Obama and his Brownshirts are Watching You and Plan to Smear Even the Little Guy

By Nicholas Contompasis

I was Tweeted last night the link to Obama's new attempt to intimidate the little guy in America. The website attackwatch.com was set up to report anything that would run counter to his policies. Yes, this is Nazi Germany 1933.
I went to the web site and tried to sign up, just to see what it was all about and found that before you can report anything or anyone you have to make a contribution. That's when I stopped of course, since I wouldn't give Obama the time of day let alone, my money.
I've listed below some of the questions asked before you give money to his campaign which is headquartered in Chicago of course. I think you'll find the questions interesting since many of the contributions made to Obama during his Presidential run were from the Middle-East, in small denominations and odd amounts.
I imagine there are still some suckers out there willing to contribute to a sinking ship just to report on their neighbors for talking out about the Fuhrer.
Since it's so simple to just check the box and contribute, many of the same organizations and evil people of the world such as George Soros will use this website to launder much of the stimulus money back to Obama for his campaign.
After all who will check for fraud, Eric Holder?
So, watch your backs out there, Obama and his little followers will try to violate your freedom of speech.

1. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
3. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
4. This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee.
this contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a federal lobbyist or a foreign agent, or an entity that is a federally registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
5. I am not a minor under the age of 16.
6. The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.

No comments:

VISITORS