Monday, September 28, 2009

No Truth To This Story As of 9/29/09 - Reports of Three U.S. Naval Ships Quarantined - Captain and 1st Mate Dead From H1N1 "Swine Flu Vaccine" !


THIS STORY HAS BEEN DEEMED A RUMOR AS OF 9/29/09 3:00 P.M. P.S.T.
Today the Internet opened up with horrific stories of US Naval ships over run with sick sailors from the vaccine for the Swine Flu. Reports are coming in from around the world of a least three ships being quarantined at sea with disabled crews.
All reports indicate that the Captain and his 1st Mate have died and others are in critical condition.

It is said that the crews are sick from the vaccine not the flu.
I have tried to find news from a reputable source but at this time I cannot. I would at this time classify this as a rumor. If true I'm sure news like this wont stay hidden long so I will keep you posted if I find something more substantive.
So at this time lets all keep a cool head !

No comments:

VISITORS