Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What Did Obama Really Say to President Sarkozy of France and Why It's Important - "Everyday" - "More Often"

By Nicholas Contompasis

"I cannot bear Netanyahu, he's a liar," Sarkozy told Obama.
"You're fed up with him, but I have to deal with him even more often than you," Obama replied.
There are conflicting reports that Obama said "everyday" not "more often," leading to the question, why change the comment and what would be the importance of "everyday"?
Let me try and fill in the gaps.
"Everyday" could allude to the fact that there is an ongoing joint military action against Iran and Obama slipped up. Whatever they said, it's very dangerous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I question whether he referred to Bibi as just 'him.'

I want to HEAR the audio.

Why do we need a French TRANSLATOR to tell us what Obama said???

VISITORS