Tuesday, November 8, 2011
The Methods of Nonviolent Protest and Persuasion - My Take - Part I
By Nicholas Contompasis
Know the 198 rules of fighting back and recognizing manipulation by others.
From Gene Sharp's book (1973) The Politics of Nonviolent Action.
Action by Holders of Financial Resources (that's you).
86. Withdrawal of bank deposits (sound familiar?)
87. Refusal to pay fees, dues, and assessments (sound familiar?)
88. Refusal to pay debts or interest (sound familiar?)
89. Severance of funds and credit (sound familiar?)
90. Revenue refusal
91. Refusal of a government's money