Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Hate Senator Elizabeth Warren



I Hate Senator Elizabeth Warren
Yes…, it’s true. I hate Elizabeth Warren, the Harvard professor who took Scott Brown’s (R.I.N.O. lite) seat in the U.S. Senate from Massachusetts. The very Elizabeth Warren that claimed she was a minority that contained 1/32nd Cherokee blood. The Elizabeth Warren that ranted the irritating comment on a YouTube video two years ago that “you didn't build that,” a saying the President later used while on his reelection campaign last year.
With that said, it pains me to say I agree with something she’s now pushing in Congress. She simply wants to lower interest rates on college loans.
Now, I’m no expert on college loans, but I do know a few things. As I remember correctly Mr. Obama’s regime nationalized the industry in the first year of his first term. He just took it away from the private banking sector where interest rates are critical in showing profits.  
Since our government borrows money from the Fed at a near zero percentage rate, why would they want to charge struggling students and new workers 4%,5% and 6% rates?
Yes, it would be correct to deduce that taxpayers would take a loss of the difference in interest repaid, but come on people, are you serious?
This is where I part company with fellow Republicans and some Conservatives. In hard economic times why wouldn't you want to give young higher educated American adults a break on the loans they had to pull simply because they couldn't afford a college education. It’s baffling to me why Republicans would want to fight this. They complain incessantly about how they've lost the youth vote yet they do everything possible to alienate them.
That’s why it seriously pains me to agree with this raving maniac Elizabeth Warren. After all, when all is said and done, don’t we all benefit from an educated America? You can complain about paying for the brainwashing that goes on in our colleges, but at the end of the day, isn't it more about what you expose your child to as they’re growing up that molds them into what they will become, then a crazed 1/32nd Cherokee Harvard professor? – N.P. Contompasis 

No comments:

VISITORS