Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Trump Has Investigators in Hawaii

Donald Trump told NBC News he has investigators in Hawaii looking into President Obama's birth certificate.

Said Trump: "I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It's very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn't know which hospital he was born in? How come -- forget about birth certificates. Let's say there's no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the...in the hospital itself, there's no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn't say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here's your room bill."

Meredith Viera: "You've been privy to all of this to know this?"

Trump: "Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're talking."

Viera: "You have people now out there searching -- I mean, in Hawaii?"

Trump: "Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they're finding. And I'm serious--"

No comments:

VISITORS