Monday, August 24, 2009

The Interrogation Czar Will Protect You - Don't Count on It !


Interrogation Czar........ hum, this takes me back to the good old days of the Vietnam War. The war that went on and on, remember and the war we lost.

This is from my Uncle who was a high ranking officer serving there at that time " My staff and I would meet every morning and plan our moves against the VC. It would be me, a representative from the south's army and a representative from the State Department. The State Department had veto power over anything we did on the ground. It was my opinion that the war could have been won if the State Department had let us do our job".

Now we have a Czar overseeing the collection of information from apprehended terrorists.

As we all know every one of the 30 some Czar's are political including this one.

If Obama continues to change his organization chart with all lines leading to him, guess who takes the fall, and that fall is inevitable.

No comments:

VISITORS