Monday, October 21, 2013

The Simple Reason Why ObamaCare Wont Work

The thought process of a twenty something, when it comes to making that monthly ObamaCare payment –
1.       Let’s see, buy that bag of pot or pay my monthly ObamaCare payment.
2.       Let’s see, buy those new shoes or pay my monthly ObamaCare payment.
3.       Let’s see, buy that new IPhone or pay my monthly ObamaCare payment.
4.       Let’s see, buy that new dress or pay for monthly ObamaCare payment.
5.       Let’s see, get drunk and stoned shag my girlfriend or pay my monthly ObamaCare payment.
6.       Let’s see, pay my car payment of pay my monthly ObamaCare payment.
7.       Let’s see, buy that new makeup or pay my monthly ObamaCare payment.

Somehow it just doesn’t make sense that the youth in our country will buy something they don’t need, don’t want and don’t understand. – N.P. Contompasis 

No comments:

VISITORS