Thursday, May 31, 2012

If You Could Ask Your Government

If you had one question to ask the government or any agency that deals with the government, and they had to tell you the truth, what would be that question? Would you ask who really killed J.F.K.? Would you ask where Osama bin-Laden is really buried? Or maybe what’s the real story on the murder of Jimmy Hoffa and where the hell is his last resting place?
There are so many unanswered questions. So many secrets, all being held from the public for your own good. You’re too unstable to know the truth. You’re too emotional to handle the truth. Sound familiar?
Well, I know what I would ask if I had the opportunity.
I would want to know exactly what the hell was going on inside the Federal Reserve and the White House from August 1st 2008 thru July 31st 2009, all of it and no blocked out paragraphs. I want to see just how far these guys went over the line to save their own asses, all of them Republican and Democrat.
It wouldn’t surprise me if deception, lies, corruption and censorship were all part of the recipe that brought us to where we are today. Right or wrong I just would like to know what really matters and what doesn’t to the people that lead us around by the nose. – N.P.Contompasis

No comments:

VISITORS