Sunday, November 11, 2012

General Petraeus Knew About Obama Fixing the 2012 Election


Breaking News – It appears that General Petraeus found out, while at the C.I.A., that the 2012 election was going to be fixed. Word is Petraeus was going to put a stop to it but was checkmated by Eric Holders F.B.I. investigation on, really
 him, not his girlfriend. When the Administration found out about the General’s move, they pulled out their ace-in-a-hole against the General and forced him to get out-a-Dodge and resign. Obama knew that Petraeus was Presidential material and would win a Presidential election. He had to find anything he could to discredit him, and he did!!! You see Obama had to clear his way for his third term in 2016. Yes, that’s right, his third term.* – N.P.Contompasis

*Don’t ask me for sources. This is what I've pieced together from several sources that I will never name.
 

No comments:

VISITORS