Saturday, December 12, 2009

FRAUD - The Movie That Just Could Take Obama Down


The movie trailer you are about to see was just posted on YOUTUBE 3 weeks ago. It stated that there is a movie coming out soon about the fraud we all know as OBAMA. This is something that most of us already know but to have a full length movie made about this fraud is refreshing. After Fahrenheit 9/11 and other Moore smear movies from the left it would be nice to see the commies do some squirming for a change. I hope this movie will be released but in the mean time I will be researching to see if even this movie is a FRAUD.
I have to admit as I watched the trailer about a thousand bells and whistles went off in my head. I feel there is enough anger in this country to make any movie about the many frauds of Barack Obama an instant hit and fill up every seat of every movie house in the country. Good or bad the movie would be a hit and in an election year, starting in January, what a perfect time to release such a movie.
FRAUD – WATCH IT!




No comments:

VISITORS